Paul Reed Smith has added a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo to his SE Custom 24 electric guitar in a more versatile edition.
Specifications of the PRS SE “Floyd” Custom 24:
- Beveled maple top with flamed maple veneer
- Mahogany back
- Wide Thin maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets and Birds inlays
- 25” scale length
- PRS Designed tuning machines
- SE HFS Treble and SE Vintage Bass pickups
- Master volume, push/pull tone knob and 3-way pickup switch
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Tobacco Sunburst and Scarlet Red finishes
More info about this new edition at prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.