[NAMM] Jens Ritter The Blue Dragon guitar
Jens Ritter launches the Princess Isabella The Blue Dragon electric guitar with a brocade finish, limited to 25 instruments.
- Light german alder body
- Switenia mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with golden custommade "Hard-Alloy" frets
- 24.75" scale length
- Gotoh SGL HAP-A 510 tuners
- Haeussel Custom Fat-Jazz pickup
- Volume & Tone controls
- Schaller GTM custom bridge with ebony foot and string-through-body attachment
- Brocade fabric finish
The Blue Dragon comes with a handmade custom case, tools and certification of authenticity. The price has not been communicated. More details on www.ritter-instruments.com/blue-dragon.php.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!