[NAMM] Jens Ritter The Blue Dragon guitar
Jens Ritter launches the Princess Isabella The Blue Dragon electric guitar with a brocade finish, limited to 25 instruments.
- Light german alder body
- Switenia mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with golden custommade "Hard-Alloy" frets
- 24.75" scale length
- Gotoh SGL HAP-A 510 tuners
- Haeussel Custom Fat-Jazz pickup
- Volume & Tone controls
- Schaller GTM custom bridge with ebony foot and string-through-body attachment
- Brocade fabric finish
The Blue Dragon comes with a handmade custom case, tools and certification of authenticity. The price has not been communicated. More details on www.ritter-instruments.com/blue-dragon.php.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson launches the SG Supra Gibson USA introduce the new Supra version of their SG guitar, equiped with 3 humbuckers and a piezo pickups.
- [NAMM] Takamine Toby Keith Signature guitar Takamine will launch in 2013 the EF250TK Toby Keith Signature electro-acoustic guitar.
- Suhr SE-100 guitar amp head Suhr launches its first all-tube guitar amp head, a 100W hand-wired model called SE-100.