< Tous les avis Samick AV3
Samick AV3
MGR/Jay Martinio MGR/Jay Martinio

« Samick AV3 »

Published on 03/30/04 at 14:00
I Bought this Guitar From AmericanDiscountMusic.com And Paid $299 and got free shipping and gig bag.

Very Solid guitar for the money. Has the action of My Gibson Les Paul yet I can Take this guitar out To gigs and not worry about hurting my expensive LP. This is a real Work horse. Samick Guitar has came a long way sense greg b started with them. I am now looking at a Samick Acoustic Guitar and a Samick RL3 Hollowbody Les Paul Style Electric Guitar. Sense the AV3, I have re-thought my thing against import guitars. This Samick Guitar ROCKS !

Pick ups could be a little hotter, yet for $299 i can afford to upgrade them

Guitar has a Set Neck and Quilt top Les Paul Style Even Grover tuners.

I WIll buy more Samick Guitars. Now that I have one I realize that Gibson and Epiphone are just names and even found out that Samick makes a lot of Epiphone Guitars! Epiphones are good guitars, but if you were Samick and made Epiphone, would you not make your own brand of Guitar even Better than you make theirs? In My Opinion, that is what Samick Guitars are doing. The AV6 is even better than my AV3, all I can Say Is WOW ! ! !