< Tous les avis Samick AV3
Samick AV3
MGR/Jackson Flying V man MGR/Jackson Flying V man

« Samick AV / Avion 3 »

Published on 07/07/04 at 15:00
i went into my local guitar shop Marc's Guitar Center looking to buy a jackson Randy Rhoads Flying V but that didnt not fell good while sitting down and i needed a foot stool but the cheap bastard wouldnt let me use one but i love marcs so i was lookin at the BC riches and the Jackson Dinky the Jackson Kelly but this guitar caught my eye so i ended up buying this les paul style when i went in for a Flying V crahow that happen huh?? i paid $300 for this guitar

I love the action the weight is even and all the electronics were decentr

My personal Preferece is an unfinished neck as far as the paint this guitar had a blue neck. I really wish they would put a Floyd Rose or some sort of tremelo on it but thats my personal taste. The pickups were crappy i put son Ducan Distortions and rockedhis thing to no end

The construction is good build really sturdy. The bad part is the fish being a transperant blue shows ever little nick or scratch. But other than that its good. after the 12th fret, the frets stick out a little bit but its a godd calus builder

good guitar for an entry leval doesnt compare to les paul i wish i would got the flying V. IM giving this this a 4 because no tremelo the frets stick out