Germany-based Taranaki Guitars has announced the availability of its first new design of electric guitars.
Two variations of it are available as of right now—the P-Type with three P90s and H-Type which features two splittable humbuckers. Both models are available with either a TremKing vibrato or TonePros bridge, as well as in two different translucent satin colors (Antique Burst and Trans Red for the P-Type, Trans Black and Trans White for the H-Type).
Common features for both models include:
- Alder body (satin finish) with Flame Maple Veneer top
- Maple bolt-on neck with satin honey finish
- Scale: 25 1/2“
- AA Rosewood fretboard
- Easy accessible dual action trussrod
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Graphite nut
- Fretboard Radius: medium
- Inlays: dots
- TremKing Vibrato or TonePros bridge
- Chrome diecast tuners
- Schaller strap pins complete with barrel screw
- Cream binding
Handcrafted in Korea, these models retail at a MSRP of 799€ for tremolo-equipped versions and 749€ for hardtail guitars.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.