Taranaki introduces new design guitars
Germany-based Taranaki Guitars has announced the availability of its first new design of electric guitars.
Two variations of it are available as of right now -- the P-Type with three P90s and H-Type which features two splittable humbuckers. Both models are available with either a TremKing vibrato or TonePros bridge, as well as in two different translucent satin colors (Antique Burst and Trans Red for the P-Type, Trans Black and Trans White for the H-Type).
Common features for both models include:
- Alder body (satin finish) with Flame Maple Veneer top
- Maple bolt-on neck with satin honey finish
- Scale: 25 1/2“
- AA Rosewood fretboard
- Easy accessible dual action trussrod
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Graphite nut
- Fretboard Radius: medium
- Inlays: dots
- TremKing Vibrato or TonePros bridge
- Chrome diecast tuners
- Schaller strap pins complete with barrel screw
- Cream binding
Handcrafted in Korea, these models retail at a MSRP of 799€ for tremolo-equipped versions and 749€ for hardtail guitars.
Viewers of this article also read...
- V-Picks Diamond V-Picks announce V-Pick Diamond. This is a laser cut, hand ground and buffed by Vinni Smith himself.
- Dimarzio DP 175 True Velvet Neck DiMarzio presents the DP 175 True Velvet, a Strat-style single coil pickup.
- Fender releases the David Gilmour Strat The Fender Custom Shop has announced the release of the David Gilmour Signature Series Stratocaster® guitar, a signature model based on Gilmour’s famous “Black Strat®” guitar.