22 frets Bridge stop bar with its beautiful paintings chrombr /> knob 1volume miro three round and one for the bridge ansi qun Tone button
rather late round access to the acute Aiser black finish mcanique Groov
two micro humbrerker good quality
mahogany guitar (good sustain) handle paste
Channel agrble but very dificuleter to use 21 and 22 em a box because of the shape if not run fast trs
very nice guitar-shaped mid explore mid lespaul lack dquilibre do not let go under any prtexte the risk of your sleeve is racoussir 20 centimtre
asser heavy but good as mahogany c c not a pine cone
its fun Polyval both clean quen c in the lead but has a good disto conecten of the family is rveille bts (note the neighborhood), the fact that a dense c no breath from disturbing your cheesy solo Rhythmic accrer micro or your wits with a grain vintage
I'm pretty metal and it fits perfectly both humbreker's a very agrssif souait
I played with a ibanez SM7 and a cry baby on a peavey studio 112
I'm rather a big sound is fat clogs the arteries but it is so versatile rglage c level as the direction
I lais for three years and she satisfazit
c tres guitar typing that will not please the world she has always headed more for the metal and heyvi
super value for money 440 euro Hard Case
I referaitt maime the choice
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
nico_las's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Korean Manufacturing
- 2 microphones humbuker
- 3 pots (1 micro volume, tone)
- Selector at the top of the body 3 positions
- Protection plate much fun
- Bridge SotP bar with chrome star
- Set neck 22 frets good access in the high, the body begins at the 21th
- Mahogany body
- I would stick with c, rosewood fingerboard
- Guitar singer guitarist Paul Stanley of KISS
- The handle is comfortable to play, it's fast and it does not surprises to find a band below is that it was hoped, access to acute done well but it should not add a band because it was cooked. We really like the height adjustment of the strings for a quality setting based on shooting.
The pickups sound rather well, although they lack the punch Moreover, there is the possibility to adjust the height of the studs.
The guitar has good ergonomics, it does not cut you off that blood circulation in the legs and cut wood is very well done and well consular to feel at ease and take a proper position to stand a good game like sitting .
The problem is her weight a bit heavy and awkward to switch tandance forward. This is very minimal but do not have a strap slip on the shoulder and let go, otherwise ... Pof the small head on the floor.
I play hard rock, hair metal for the occation, blues ect ... It fulfills its role and I am very happy. The sound is versatile but do not ask him too, we have trouble getting a dry lens and a telecaster but it is not in its field. Guitar plsu moving in the heavy, hard rock but beware, the lack of punch micro block his access to big fan of metal and blues. I find it still a good sound if you play jazz on the pots (I leave pretty thoroughly).
I play a Fender DSP 65 not typed big sound but I run on a MT-2 and SD-1 that allow me to MyMusic hair.
The tapping is well illustrated but lacks power when you get into charters (in 15-22)
I put 7, for micro winded but which do easily fit with the distortion as clean. The JEM had to buy if you wanted a big sound not to push the pots thoroughly ...
- I've had 3-4 years and I'm really glad she was able to give me, I love the look and explore other half mélenge but I find very nice.
- It's a big guitar that can be ch *** to carry his heavy but perfectly balanced case. Playing standing is tiring in the long run for the shoulders, it's on, it's not a Start but ...
- I Taté to take it, I liked its look and sound as well, on a big c marshall DSL100 type, the rendering was different. Finally it suits me perfectly and becomes interesting if you change the pickups for larger Bestio.
- I would do not even chosen despite its look but the disadvantages (weight, low microphones) will turn instead to the experienced higher models.