Woody B Internal Combustion Guitars
Woody B introduces the Internal Combustion V8 and V12 guitars.
According to Woody B, the Internal Combustion Guitar V8 and V12 enhance the tonal vibrations to provide unprecedented feelings while playing as it is supposed to give the player an added access to the instrument's natural vibrations and harmonics.
Common features for both models:
- Head Stock: reverse gun handle
- Neck: bolt on maple
- Nut: 1 3/4"standard graphite for medium gauge string (1 5/8"available)
- Scale: 25 ½" (custom baritone available)
- Fingerboard: maple standard; list for ebony or Pau Ferro (see pricing)
- Fret Wire: jumbo
- Body Woods: V8 and V12 are alder and mahogany tone woods with Sitka Spruce internal sound board
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Alumitone Humbucker
- 10 Way Varitone Control
- Power Driver with Throttle Control
- DR Zebra Medium Gauge Strings
- Extreme Gig Bag & ¼” Jack Insert
Additionally, the V12 features a Roland Internal Mounted Hex Pickup.
The V8 and V12 Internal Combustion guitars are announced respectively for $2,450 and $2,835 with maple fretboards - add $40 for ebony or pau farro.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DigiTech JamMan Upgraded DigiTech® has upgraded their JamMan™ Looper with a 1GB CompactFlash™ memory card yielding over three hours of loop time and storage.
- PRS Modern Eagle II PRS Guitars Debuts Modern Eagle II at Experience PRS 2008.
- PRS presents Al Di Meola Signature Model Paul Reed Smith Guitars has introduces its newest signature model: the Al Di Meola Prism.