Woody B introduces the Internal Combustion V8 and V12 guitars.
According to Woody B, the Internal Combustion Guitar V8 and V12 enhance the tonal vibrations to provide unprecedented feelings while playing as it is supposed to give the player an added access to the instrument’s natural vibrations and harmonics.
Common features for both models:
- Head Stock: reverse gun handle
- Neck: bolt on maple
- Nut: 1 3/4"standard graphite for medium gauge string (1 5/8"available)
- Scale: 25 ½" (custom baritone available)
- Fingerboard: maple standard; list for ebony or Pau Ferro (see pricing)
- Fret Wire: jumbo
- Body Woods: V8 and V12 are alder and mahogany tone woods with Sitka Spruce internal sound board
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Alumitone Humbucker
- 10 Way Varitone Control
- Power Driver with Throttle Control
- DR Zebra Medium Gauge Strings
- Extreme Gig Bag & ¼” Jack Insert
Additionally, the V12 features a Roland Internal Mounted Hex Pickup.
The V8 and V12 Internal Combustion guitars are announced respectively for $2,450 and $2,835 with maple fretboards – add $40 for ebony or pau farro.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.