WSL Guitars Almond Chocolate
WSL Guitars Almond Chocolate
silvenard1 silvenard1
Publié le 04/28/09 à 02:31
All adj t predecessors told my 2 ...
I put the maximum score for the quality of manufacture is not only fabulous compared to the price but fabulous all!
Dfonces of the knobs and contour body, the junction body / neck, translucent varnish, wood ...

In addition to ease of play dconcertante! 24 cases used without problem until serious E
excellent balance of instruments quickly very important race, but no significant weight Gnant to play standing up!
Without being connected one feels dj (in standard tuning) sustain, the very good vibration all the power of his ...
Branch shows it worthy of printing dpart ... with more versatility (I must say that I do not know the original pickups on this guitar mountains since I bought Used rises seymour duncan ...)
IT IS WONDERFUL!
While it is disconcerting yet to top the "big" brands because I do not know exactly how they will be able to justify the difference in price

In addition it folds perfectly my style of play .. and my style of his ...
I love everything in this guitar!

I've had two days and I had a whole range of guitars (2 godin, 1lag, 1ibanez jem, 1strat amricaine, 1piphone, 1parker, 1yamaha pacifica 1noguera .. and I try a lot ... gibson, fender, etc. ..)
I intend to sell all my guitars "brand" and excepting the piphone lag (indeed if there are people interested ...)
Quality price ratio ... unthinkable! /.