(Originally written by Dizo/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
- Guitar made in Korea (which is not the same as China! The PRS Mira and some other good BC Rich guitars are made in Korea, in other words, high mid-quality products).
- 22 frets, two Dimarzio Custom pickups, Grover machine heads.
- Bridge: Yamaha Original AES Bridge
- Two volume controls and master tone control, 3-way toggle switch.
- Mahogany body and neck (no massive mahogany. The wood quality is not specified and the guitar is much lighter than a massive Gibson).
- Set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Abalone dot inlays
Good manufacturing quality. The Les Paul shape is slightly modified to give it a more modern look. Available in black and metallic gray or black and metallic blue finish (the metallic finish is not very nice and it has a "disco glitter" look, but I got used to it).
- Average weight. Nevertheless, I recommend you to add strap locks.
- Same access to the upper frets as on a Les Paul.
- Very thick neck. If you like Ibanez necks, you'll be seriously disappointed. It's just a matter of habit.
Mahogany, humbuckers and 22 frets! Don't expect a jazz sound!
It's a guitar for rockers and heavy metal players. From soft rock to extreme heavy metal... It's a delight for palm mute fans and drop-C players.
And that's what I play!
It is the perfect rhythm guitar for me (I use a Jackson or an ESP for solos).
Very good value for money. I bought it at clearance sale price! Even the original price was very interesting. That's the advantage of buying a good guitar from a brand that is not a world reference.
I needed time to get used to the glitter finish and even longer to get used to the neck's thickness.
Considering the price I payed for it, I would buy it again with closed eyes.
I'm not disappointed at all!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Bulb_40's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Guitars made in Asia, of course!
- 22 frets, 2 humbucker pickups DiMarzio Cucstom
- Fixed bridge Yamaha original AES
- 2 volumes and a button Tone slecteur 3 positions
- Mcaniques a bath oil Grover
- Mahogany body and neck with al table pommel Saddle
- The handle is adjustable by a screw located at the head of the handle.
- The Access in acute dcoupe is facilitated by a well thought out.
- To which the usability is much like a Gibson Les Paul has the REFERENCE (prvoir a wide strap and BPS concert. And yes that is at all necessary to know if Mahogany wants sustain or not).
It comes in the ITS Interesting!
- It's a very rock guitar sound due to its grain.
- I use it on a Marshall 1960A cabinet with avt150h.
- In the clear: the sound is crystalline and the neck pickup slammed if you put the attack. You can do blues and funk fun for small casseroles! It is stunning for a scratch Designed for big sound.
- By saturating the c is another world:
In standard tuning the two DiMarzio dja hear are low with very powerful, much of mdiums creuss and treble solos perfect for the craziest!
In dropD then the true face of the guitar is simply c dvoile standard. the Micor are super powerful, even with high prcis distos and tuning trs Below: When Do. We understand why Soulfly guitarist and many other group mtal uses it.
- I used the last 4 months and believe me guitars for mtal j is trying but it really stand out on both a quality of finish, was obliged to agree, and especially sustain his Son.
- Hit hard with Yamaha and I have to MODEL bluff over a guitar with her.
- It is versatile, but with a more east to the big rock and metal.
- I do it again the same choice as for 750 euros it's not a lot of thing feels like a guitar mtal bocoup Chres more.