Boucher 000 12 Fret-to-Body
Boucher Guitars recently added a new shape to its collection of hand-made acoustic guitars – the 000 12 Fret-To-Body (12FTB).
First shown at the 2012 NAMM show and now available through authorized Boucher dealers, this new model features a neck which meets the body at the 12th fret instead of the 14th. The 000 12FTB’s body is slightly larger than that of a traditional 000. According to the company, the lower frequencies are enhanced as a result, making it suited for Paul Simon and Jethro Tull-inspired fingerpicking styles.
- STU-IN-000-12FTB (MSRP: $3,899) Studio Series, with Signature Grade Adirondack Red Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back & sides
- AVT-IN-000-12FTB (MSRP: $4,999) AVT Series, with Master Grade Adirondack Red Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back & sides
- AVT-BN-000-12FTB (MSRP: $9,999) AVT Series, with Master Grade Adirondack Red Spruce top and Brazilian Rosewood back & sides
Prices include a Hiscox Pro II Case.
Check out www.boucherguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New PRS Stripped 58 Originally offered as a limited run for Experience PRS 2011, the “Stripped” 58 is now available as part of the PRS Core lineup.
- Of Polepieces and Magnetic Fields It occurred to me that for all the tweaking guitarists do with their tone — rolling tone controls up and down on both their guitars and amps — very few ever touch the pickups. Most guitarists I know don’t even look at the pickups and wouldn’t know if they were out of alignment even if they did.
- Recording King Updates Slope Shoulder Models Recording King's updated the Slope Shoulder guitars with an extended scale length and vintage styling.