Taylor  GS Mini
Taylor GS Mini
boxelion boxelion

«  taylor gs guitar mini I love it »

Publié le 01/16/12 à 00:24
Made in Mexico controlled by Taylor and it shows, excellent violin, beautiful finish at this price no complaints.
I had the opportunity to play on guitar brands with top finishes were not against it.

The handle is very comfortable pleasant, easy access to acute
excellent, the optimum size for holding.

This guitar is very versatile, good balance is suitable for all styles
excellent in picking, powerful sound with a pick, this certainly
table massive Sitka.

I just bought it to replace my baby taylor "mahogany" (a real
American made in California in 2003).
I try the mini gs in New York when it was released I was amazed.
I own several guitars including a Martin D28, 1990, an Epiphone PR745 in 1979, and this guitar has the qualities I expected and
no major defects given the price.
I recommend this guitar.