IZotope Unveils ANR-B™ Adaptive Noise Reduction Unit At NAB.
According to iZotope , ANR-B uses iZotope's advanced noise reduction technology to intelligently identify and suppress environmental broadband noise, hum, phone line artifacts and more, increasing the quality of audio broadcasts involving radio call-in programs and on-location broadcasting. We're told that unlike other noise reduction solutions, iZotope's ANR-B actually detects noise in real-time and adapts to changing noise over time, allowing for automatic operation with little to no input required from the user.
Designed to suit a wide range of broadcast applications, the two-channel ANR-B features broadcast connections including analog and digital I/O, LAN for advanced parameter control, and remote automation capability. While ANR-B is designed to automatically determine a noise print, a manual learn function enables the unit to reduce noise of a specific trained profile, adding to the unit's flexibility.
- Automatically removes noise from audio in real-time
- Two channels can work independently or as a stereo pair
- Includes presets for specific scenarios
- Residual Noise switch lets user quickly preview the noise being removed
- Single knob controls noise suppression on each channel for fast operation
- Learn button allows for manual operation by capturing a noise profile
- PC/Mac interface for managing presets and designing advanced programs
- Remote control capability
- Power - 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- LAN - (PC/Mac host connection)
- Analog Audio - Balanced XLR, Conversion: up to 24-bit, 96KHz, Output +4 dBu
- Digital Audio - AES-EBU, Impedance: 110 ohms, Interface: Balanced, transformer coupled
- Sync — DARS, AES-EBU
ANR-B will be available in Summer of 2008 for $4995 MSRP.
For more information, visit their web site at www.izotope.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Helicon VoiceTone Double TC-Helicon VoiceTone Double Pedal Now Shipping.
- Ams Neve Unveils Three New Products AMS Neve Ltd will unveil three new products at the 2008 NAB Show — the DMC console, CineFile multi-format recorder/dubber, and the 4081 Quad Mic Preamp.
- Avlex Superlux PRA-618M Avlex Introduces Superlux PRA-618M Professional Gooseneck Microphone.