Native Instruments Evolve Mutations
Native Instruments Evolve Mutations
chambazch chambazch

«  Grandiose! »

Published on 02/25/11 at 14:30
No problem in download version. Native Instruments is up, there's nothing wrong with that. My only disappointment is that I could not buy the bundle version (Movements 1 +2) because it is only available in box (why?)
A manual?? Unnecessary as the use is simple.

No worries with my last generation iMac and Logic 9 (12 GB of memory!)

Really great! For that price, nothing really wrong with both the quality and originality of the sounds are up. I had just acquired "Q" Vir2 few days earlier (which costs 2.5 times more expensive!) And I was so disappointed that I wanted to find much better and very soon .... Well that was the case with Evolve Mutation! One combination of multi Evolve worth half of Q
The rest I'm eager to buy Evolve Mutation 2;)
For me it's 10/10