Soundiron Drip for electronic music
The new Soundiron Drip sample library is designed for electronic music composers and sound designers who work with Kontakt 5.
Drip features more than 600 percussive samples, effects, stingers, synth pads and leads designed by Spencer Nunamaker (JunoVHS) who used sounds of old radios and turntables, then sliced, chopped and processed them with modern analog effects.
The sounds can be used in EDM, IDM, minimalist, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, dub, ambient and downtempo musics, as well as sound design, to create effects for film or video games.
- 10 instrument presets with dozens of articulations and performance controls
- 19 pre-built percussion kits
- 21 kick sounds in 2 style categories
- 61 snare sounds in 2 style categories
- 54 “strange” tom sounds in 2 style categories
- 20 cymbal sounds (splash, crash, clics, blips and snaps) in 2 style categories
- 309 long and short special effects (strikes, stingers and stabs) in 4 style categories
- Time stretch and harmonizer presets
- 15 ambience effects
- Key map control
- Arpeggiator/step-sequencer and roll simulator
- 30 IR for the convolution reverb
- Unlocks Kontakt 5.1 presets and WAV 24-bit / 48 kHz files for customization
Viewers of this article also read...
- Paracosm updates Polymer to v1.1 Paracosm has released version 1.1 of its Polymer MIDI polyphonic distributor software for Mac OS X.
- AudioGaming GrooveExtractor beta available AudioGaming has released a public beta version of its GrooveExtractor audio to MIDI drum extractor and converter plug-in.
- MuseScore on its way to v2 The free MuseScore music notation software will be upgraded to v2 in a few days, and a public beta version is already available for download.