Pianoteq updated to version 5.1
Modartt release the first update for the fifth version of its Pianoteq software, with a reworked version of its KiViR collection.
What’s new in Pianoteq v5.1:
- KiViR instrument collection reworked from scratch to include all the enhancements brought to physical modeling in Pianoteq 5, in order to give the instruments more presence and clarity
- Improved binaural algorithm with a new artificial head model, which improves the tridimensional space sensation
- Improved D4 concert piano with a slight re-harmonization to increase the dynamics in the low-end and transparency in the mid range
- Ability to extend the note range on the D4 and K2 grand pianos (from 88 to 105 notes) as well as the legacy KiViR instruments (from 61 to 78)
Update v5.1 for Pianoteq as well as the new KiViR collection are waiting for you at www.pianoteq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pianoteq now in version 5 Modartt released today the fifth version of its Pianoteq virtual piano, which adds new historical piano models.
- Pianoteq is now AAX-ready Modartt updated its Pianoteq virtual piano to version 4.5.2 in order to add AAX format for Pro Tools 11 users.
- [Musikmesse] an Upright Piano for Pianoteq Upon general request, Modartt adds to its Pianoteq add-on collection the U4 upright piano.