[Musikmesse] DigiTech Guitar & Bass Amps
DigiTech today announced the introduction of its first guitar and bass amplifiers at Musikmesse 2011.
The new DigiTech amplifier lineup includes five combo guitar amps, a combo bass amp and a 150-Watt tube head with 4 x 12 cabinet half-stack.
The DigiTech amplifier line includes the following:
- TH-150 150 Watt all tube head and 4 x 12-inch speaker cabinet
- Classic-15GR 15 Watt, 2-channel combo guitar amp with reverb (8-inch speaker)
- Classic-15G 15 Watt, 2-channel combo guitar amp (8-inch speaker)
- Classic-15B 15 Watt combo bass amp (8-inch speaker)
- Fusion 30XD 30 Watt, modelling combo guitar amp (12-inch speaker)
- Fusion 75XD 75 Watt, modelling combo guitar amp (12-inch speaker)
- Fusion 150XD 150 Watt, stereo modelling combo guitar amp (two 12-inch speakers)
The TH-150 2-channel amp head features an all tube prepamp and power amp section using five ECC33S's tubes for the preamp and four KT88's for the power amp, the TH-150 features switchable Normal and Overdrive preamp volume, Normal and Overdrive master volume, and Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls. The rear panel offers an effects loop, dual speaker outputs, a line output and a jack for thechannel-select footswitch.
The matching 4 x 12 cabinet features four 12-inch Selenium speakers with 400-watts power handling capability. The all-wood reinforced cabinet has a metal check mesh speaker grill, metal corners, recessed handles and removable casters.
The DigiTech Fusion 150XD Stereo, Fusion 75XD and Fusion 30XD combo amplifiers incorporate the company's modeling technology and effects including overdrive, distortion, reverb, delay, chorus and other mod-effects. The Fusion 150XD Stereo and 75XD offer 24 amp models, 37 total effects, a built-in 30-second looper and 20 presets (100 with optional Control 2 foot controller), while the Fusion 30XD includes 12 amp models, 12 effects and five presets (100 with optional Control 2 foot controller).
All Fusion models feature a built-in chromatic tuner, an MP3/Aux input and a 1/4-inch headphones jack. The 75XD and 150XD also add a USB port that lets users connect to a computer and edit the amp's presets.
The Classic-15GR and 15G include Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls and a Clean/Overdrive switch, and the Classic-15B bass amp offers Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass. The Classic-15GR also features a Spring Reverb. All Classic models also feature a 1/4" stereo headphones output for private listening.
The DigiTech guitar and bass amplifiers will begin shipping in Spring 2011.
Visit DigiTech for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] JHS Models The Fret-King Super-Matic self-tuning guitar receives its European launch at Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Jaden Rose Guitars Spider Hz Jaden Rose Guitars unveils the baritone Spider Hz, an 8-string extended range that features an Original Series style carved top mahogany body and bubinga neck.
- [Musikmesse] 5 New T-Rex Engineering Fuzz Danish effects pedal maker T-Rex have five new, retro-looking stompboxes to show-off at this year's Musikmesse.