Line 6 Spider 112
MGR/Anonymous MGR/Anonymous

« Line 6 Spider 112 »

Publié le 03/31/06 à 14:00
I HAVE PLAYED GUITAR FOR 20 YEARS
MORE SERIOUSLY IN THE PAST 5.
GIGGING IN A BAND FOR LAST 2 YEARS COVERING EVERYTHING FROM FLOYD, GREENDAY, PISTOLS, SCISSOR SISTERS, BEASTIE BOYS ,BAD COMPANY, EAGLES, SABBATH, CRAMPS, BOWIE, BOLAN, STERIOPHONICS,WHITE STRIPES ,PLUS ORIGINAL STUFF.

AS YOU CAN SEE I NEEDED AN AMP WHICH WAS VERSATILE, I PAID 250 POUNDS FROM FOX'S MUSIC IN THE HULL IN THE UK. ORIGINALLY GOING TO PURCHASE A MARSHALL 100DFX.
GLAD I DID NOT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.

THE RED CLEAN CHANEL IS THE BEST .BEAUTIFUL, SO WARM A BIT JAZZY SOUNDING. EFFECTS ON TAP, FROM SLIGHT TO OVER THE TOP. FOOTSWITCH SUPPLIIED TO GIVE YOU 4 CHANELS ON TAP. THIS BABY IS LOUD, EVEN MIKED UP I NEVER HAVE IT PAST HALF WAY. THE GUY I PLAY WITH HAS A MARSHALL DSL 401 AND HE CANT GET ANYWAY NEAR THE VOLUME I GET , ALTHOUGH HE HAS A BETTER TONE. IT IS A VALVE AMP.

SOME OF THE CHANELS ARE UTTER SHITE! ONE OF THE INSANE CHANELS IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, U CAN'T USE IT TO PLAY ANYTHING, WHAT WAS THEY THINKING. I CANNOT GET THAT MARSHALL CRUNCH SOUND OUT OF ANY OF THE CRUNCH OR METAL CHANELS THEY SOUND A BIT TO DIGITAL. BUT GOOD FOR PUNK OR METAL, ONE BLUES CHANEL IS GREAT THE OTHER IS CRAP, SAME WITH THE TWANG CHANELS. EVERY CHANEL HAS A DIFFERNT VOLUME SETTING WHICH IS A PAIN, WHEN YOU WANT TO EQ ALL 4 CHANELS , ITTAKES A BIT OF FIDDLING AROUND. I AM NOW THINKING OF GETTING A VALVE AMP CUS I JUST LOVE THE TONE OF THAT MARSHALL CRUNCH, BUT AM STILL KEEPING THIS AS BACKUP.

BUILT LIKE A TANK! I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINGLE PROBLEM WITH THIS AMP. 2 YEARS OLD AND STILL LIKE NEW. UNLIKE THE DSL 401 WHICH HAS NOBS FALLING OFF ALL THE TIME.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AMP BECAUSE IT IS SO VERSATILE, ALTHOUGH IT WILL NOT FOOL A TRAINED EAR. IT IS VERY LOUD AND RELIABLE, AN EXCELLENT AMP FOR INTERMEDIATS.