Roland Cube-30
Roland Cube-30

Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Roland belonging to the Cube series.

MGR/Jesse MGR/Jesse

« Roland Cube 30 »

Published on 10/04/05 at 15:00
Been playing for 15 years, all kinds of rock and blues...I was looking for a practice amp to play in my apartment.

Picked this up at Sam Ash for $260

I liked this better than the Line 6, Crate, Vox, Marshall, and Peavey practice amps at the same price point. They all had similar functions (built in effects, 8"-10" speakers, direct recording....but this one SOUNDED best to me.

so far, i've got nothing to complain about. It serves its purpose perfectly. If I were going to try and gig with it, the list would get long very quick, but for me...its got everything it needs.

Construction seems average. Nice little tough plastic grill on it. Nothing's loose or rattling around, I cant imagine that its gonna break just toting it around to practice and/or gigs

For a small wattage combo practice amp with some built in effect for less than $300, this little guy was my choice. I'm very pleased with its sounds and relative versatility. Like I said, its doing exactly what I needed it to do.