[Musikmesse] Roland GA-112 & GA-212
Roland unveils the new GA-112 and GA-212 guitar amplifiers.
The GA-112 is suited for rehearsal studios or small- to medium-scale live venues, while the GA-212 is designed for medium to large stages, according to Roland.
- GA-112: One 12" speaker, 100W amp
- GA-212: Two 12" speakers, 200W amp
- Original COSM amp model (Progressive Amp)
- Morph from Clean to Super Extreme with the Drive knob and Boost button
- Two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- "Smart Channel" memorises the latest position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LED knobs show current position of knobs in any channel
For more visit Roland.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] 00-DB Jeff Tweedy Signature C. F. Martin & Co. introduces a special Custom Artist Edition, the 00-DB Jeff Tweedy.
- Video Laney TI100 Tony Iommi Signature @Musikmesse Video Laney TI100 Tony Iommi Signature @Musikmesse
- [Musikmesse] TC Electronic Spark Booster Spark Booster features 26 dB of boost, making it a tool for enhancing existing sounds and highlighting solo or rhythm parts.