Roland unveils the new GA-112 and GA-212 guitar amplifiers.
The GA-112 is suited for rehearsal studios or small- to medium-scale live venues, while the GA-212 is designed for medium to large stages, according to Roland.
- GA-112: One 12" speaker, 100W amp
- GA-212: Two 12" speakers, 200W amp
- Original COSM amp model (Progressive Amp)
- Morph from Clean to Super Extreme with the Drive knob and Boost button
- Two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- “Smart Channel” memorises the latest position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LED knobs show current position of knobs in any channel
For more visit Roland.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.