[Musikmesse] Roland GA-112 & GA-212
Roland unveils the new GA-112 and GA-212 guitar amplifiers.
The GA-112 is suited for rehearsal studios or small- to medium-scale live venues, while the GA-212 is designed for medium to large stages, according to Roland.
- GA-112: One 12" speaker, 100W amp
- GA-212: Two 12" speakers, 200W amp
- Original COSM amp model (Progressive Amp)
- Morph from Clean to Super Extreme with the Drive knob and Boost button
- Two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- "Smart Channel" memorises the latest position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LED knobs show current position of knobs in any channel
For more visit Roland.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!