roro400 03/13/2005

Vox AD30VT : roro400's user review

• Partager
Ah ... so, Vox AD30VT amp with a 30W lamp (hello mr. Power!), 11 modlisations amp (marshall, fender and company ...) 11 + 1 noise reductor effects (practice, tr s practice ...), nimble 11 via two channels, headphone jack ... 9a begins polutt well ...^_^

The config '? it's magic! the amplifier is chosen, it is packed with effects and ... .... fit, it's like a JCM ... The potaresds are agrbles, yen is the happiness around .. .

Me? it's rock and heavy rock group, or blues, and a good drummer bah typing like an ox, I cover 5 max volume ...^_^ attnuateur The power is really g nial, it helps to heat the lamp low volume .... The sounds are really good modliss, we see almost no diffrence with the original (nothing is beautiful tfaon ...) The clean sound: top, the sound cruchy: top, the rock sound: top, large rock: too early, the big rock crazy: standard, mtal: jen jen know not play .. .

I have now for two months, I have a MG30DFX and no photo, it is much much better!! I really conssille all guitarists who want a good amp in trs 300 euros ... it's the mesh quality report market prices and I know what I mean !!!!!! In short: go for it!