Vox AD60VT
Vox AD60VT
pascal.stbe pascal.stbe
Publié le 01/13/10 à 17:46
That is more than 5 years I availing oneself of this amp and I think never spar.J me 'and I've had other amps but I am still partial to this one and report quality its excellent price. Ds dpart I replaced the HP with a Vintage 30 and the sound has been transformed is really a perfect couple. It is an ideal amp for its versatility, sound quality and adjustment of power usage is the scene of the chamber. Manufactured more I find that unfortunate because the V30 equipped, it has no equivalent and new models have nothing to do at possibilities and sound.
So after several Annes guitar so I kept 3 systm: my VC15 lgretson surprising for his report, my ADV60 with Vintage 30's mandatory (I insist), a TONELAB THE POWER ENGINE with 2 Tech21 535Q wah-wah and a volume pot with 200K.