Drawmer launches MC1.1 monitoring controller
British manufacturer Drawmer is now shipping a simplified version of their MC2.1 monitoring controller and headphone amp, the MC1.1.
The new Drawmer MC1.1 Monitor Preamp is intended for musicians who work in home studios or small studios and don’t need to monitor a large amount of speakers. Drawmer also added a new RIAA phono stage to this new version.
- 3 input sources: balanced XLR, 1/8” mini jack for external players, and switchable line/phono (RIAA MM) RCA
- 2 switchable output stages: balanced XLR and RCA
- Mono subwoofer output
- 4 parallel control for the main and headphone outputs
- 2 large independent volume knobs for the main output and headphone section
- Universal power supply (voltage tension) with toroidal transformer
- Dimensions: 272 x 215 x 81 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Optional MCB rack mounting kit
- Manufactured in the UK
Pricing of this new MC1.1 is £414. More info at www.drawmer.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- M-Audio launches the AV32 and AV42 monitors M-Audio completes its monitoring offer with the AV32 and AV42 compact powered multimedia models.
- A Dante card for the Mackie DL32R mixer Mackie offers users of its DL32R digital mixer an expansion card that will add the console to any Dante audio network.
- Moog discontinues 2 Moogerfoogers Moog announced that they are discontinuing the Moogerfooger MF-105M MIDI Murf and MF-107 Freq Box.