British manufacturer Drawmer is now shipping a simplified version of their MC2.1 monitoring controller and headphone amp, the MC1.1.
The new Drawmer MC1.1 Monitor Preamp is intended for musicians who work in home studios or small studios and don’t need to monitor a large amount of speakers. Drawmer also added a new RIAA phono stage to this new version.
- 3 input sources: balanced XLR, 1/8” mini jack for external players, and switchable line/phono (RIAA MM) RCA
- 2 switchable output stages: balanced XLR and RCA
- Mono subwoofer output
- 4 parallel control for the main and headphone outputs
- 2 large independent volume knobs for the main output and headphone section
- Universal power supply (voltage tension) with toroidal transformer
- Dimensions: 272 × 215 × 81 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Optional MCB rack mounting kit
- Manufactured in the UK
Pricing of this new MC1.1 is £414. More info at www.drawmer.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.