[MUSIKMESSE] Drawmer to introduce MC3.1
Drawmer extends its Monitor Controller range with the MC3.1 which brings an expanded feature set over the MC2.1.
Housed in an aluminium Desktop wedge shaped chassis with external power supply, Drawmer's MC3.1 is to include the following new features over its predecessor:
- Full cue mix facilities
- Adjustable volume presets on each output
- Secondary preset volume control to give repeatable calibrated output
- Digital SPDIF input
- A total 5 source selects
- Low/Mid/High band solo
- Individual Mono/Sub select
- Internal talkback mic with footswitch control
- External talkback Mic inputare all new additions.
More details to come at the Musikmesse and at www.drawmer.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tree Audio to release The Branch II Tree Audio's all-tube channel strip, The Branch, is to be upgraded to version II with several new features.
- Three new Sunday special offers at Waves Waves has introduced three new special discount prices valid today (Sunday) only.
- Audio-Technica presents ATM230 dynamic mic Audio-Technica has published details regarding the ATM230 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone, first seen at the NAMM earlier this year.