Voxengo releases v1.4 of free Marvel GEQ plugin
Version 1.4 update of Voxengo's Marvel GEQ graphic equalizer is now available for download.
Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin with multi-channel operation support for music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support) for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later) and Windows computers.
In this new version 1.4, Voxengo has introduced the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Download and more details are available at Voxengo's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonarworks adds support for 5 new headphones Sonarworks has added five new models to its list of default calibration curves for Reference 3 Headphone.
- Multiply your creative processing with these multi-effects plug-ins You could collect individual plug-ins that deliver the kinds of effects you use most; that’s one approach, and a popular one. Another is to use a single plug-in that offers lots of effects for sound design, recording tracks and mixing them down. Personally, I enjoy discovering new timbres purely for the fun of it, and multi-effects processors contribute a lot to my exploratory journeys.
- Mixvibes introduces Remixlive for iOS Mixvibes presents Remixlive, a brand new iOS app built for live remixing.