Voxengo releases v1.4 of free Marvel GEQ plugin
Version 1.4 update of Voxengo's Marvel GEQ graphic equalizer is now available for download.
Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin with multi-channel operation support for music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support) for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later) and Windows computers.
In this new version 1.4, Voxengo has introduced the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Download and more details are available at Voxengo's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?