* 20Hz – 40kHz ±0.5dB frequency response
* Oversized relaxed coils do not kink or lose shape
* Durable audiophile-grade materials preserve and elevate sound
* Lab-formulated jacket resists abrasion and damage
* High-end audio technology maintains powerful signal without treble loss
* Polyethylene-potted connector design provides exceptional strain relief
* Precision-machined .44 mag bullet connectors withstand the toughest abuse
* Specially engineered for guitar, bass, and keyboards.
* Expands to 25 ft/6.97 m (2.15 ft/.35 m footprint)
These are currently one of my top favorite cables of all time. They sound great, the bass is thick and the treble is clear while the mids are also very present. I had a chance to A/B this to an evidence siren cable and I can tell you the difference between them is almost SO subtle that only an OCD audiophile would have something to complain about.
The coiled part is exactly why I bought it. I've been using these cables for just over 6 years and they're still going! I was fed up with high quality cables that kept tangling up all the time. I'm not saying that these are 100% tangle free however, because they still DO tangle, and I've begun to believe that it's inevitable with cables, period. However, once these tangle, they untangle in a quick second with just a simple yank. Since they're coiled, when they get mixed up they don't get intensely mixed up and just require a simple yank to clear them apart from each other! Awesome! No knots!! Not only that, they also stretch out quite long, I've got 2 and it's all I'll ever need to reach any stage of any size!
These are almost near perfect apart from one little thing. The coils cables themselves are quite heavy. Heavier than the ends. Heavy to the point that if your pedals aren't secured on a board, and you're runnin around on stage or what not, you'll be dragging that pedal along with you as opposed to the coil parts of the cable stretching out first. I'm not too sure if I'm explaining this properly but I think you get the idea. When everything's plugged in and you stretch out from walking, the part of the cable being pulled first are the ends as they're the lightest compared to the body of the coils. This can be a nuisance to some, depending.
Overall it's a great cable, one of the better cables I've been using so far. Sounds great, very sturdy, nearly tangle-free.