Planet Waves Classic Instrument Cable
Planet Waves Classic Instrument Cable
Neilerua Neilerua
Published on 06/18/08 at 01:38
I use this jack Planet Waves since October 2007. (Purchased online at Woodbrass to € 12)
What I like most is its length (6M) and its life. (He still held nine months!)
What I like least is its plastic: it is quickly dust the ground ... Also note: it works poorly in recent weeks and made enough noise nuisance ...

Before, I used Yellow Cable, which after two weeks and cracked me let go without warning.

The value for money is good, but for the same price, I prefer the Samson Neutrik with their metal ends and blue coating to protect the electronics.

Now, I buy more than Samson for a home loan store has all the time and it avoids to order online. But if there was not Samson, I would keep Planet Waves, as they are still very good jacks! Finally, in the future I'd like to try a jack with mute!