- I use this lyre for 1 month, both for stage lighting (musicians, singers, etc.) for runway lighting.
- And especially considering I used to turn many other models wash, a lamp or LED. And for the price, I find that this small lyre is a perfect job requested.
- What I like about this lyre: almost everything: Sunlite associated with (or otherwise), it accesses the RGB color wheel, as well as pre-programmed color, power is decent, it sends even at several meters from the stage, the speed is correct but I have seen faster (eg at Martin but hey this is not the same budget), ability to make slow movements, strobe Adjustable highly effective too.
In short it's a great harp for my use anyway.
- What I like least: I have so far not found the hooks omega 1 / 4 turn to tie the deck ... Kool Light and does not answer me ...
- The price / quality ratio seems good to me but it's still the entry level. Finally it suits me perfectly
- With experience and especially for my use, so I would do this election ... From what is not comparable to a Martin MAC-101, for example ... or the colors are much nicer, the lyre smaller and much faster, but it's also not the same price!