Dunlop UV-1 Uni-Vibe
barboiron barboiron

«  vintage Leslie »

Publié le 10/28/10 à 08:10
See below.
I have a pedal-UV 1FC format (wha) ct to speed contrl foot.

I use mainly the accumulation of hp rotary (Leslie).
With the pedal can dclancher effect and gradually increase the speed of rotation, gives the same effect as the phasing in of the heavy: Mechanical effect of origin. For me this pedal is the ultimate tool for taking advantage of the Univibe.
With the pedal speed takes a lot of room on the pedal-board

effect that I call "vintage" because the sound is not as pure fact that with a digital America, breath a bit, the bandwidth is somewhat altre. We take as intrinsically qualities of the old analog effects.
Sr Although not a fact that I put all the sauces, but when it is a great happiness. Bypass is not clear, a breath Lger modulated persists, so I put in a loop Univibe hand, it is always permanently active to activate the effect it is enough to switch the loop. (All my effects loop in the amplifier are controlled by a looper)

I use it for many years. Used under conditions explained above is excellent.

+ + Analog effect as when i was little
+ + Use of pedal speed of the effect
+ + Gives the sound of the guitar an inimitable character
I advise those nostalgic sounds that people under 20 years can not Getting to know.

- The breath
- Non-transparency of the bypass
Those habitus effects numriques hyper-clean might not like. Simulation