Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000

Virtualizer 3D FX2000, Multi-Effects Processor from Behringer.

Zig99 09/20/2018

Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 : Zig99's user review

"Great quality, poor features"

Value For Money : Excellent Audience: Beginners
I bought this unit based on good reviews. I bought it for my guitar rack which is run through the effects send and return of my Bias guitar amp. I also bought the Behringer FCB1010 midi foot pedal to control both devices.

The reviews were correct. The reverbs are lush, the echoes convincing and overall the sounds and build of the unit are great. Unfortunately, as a midi device, the FX2000 sucks! There are non-editable factory presets and user presets. Although I can access the non-editable factory presets via midi, I cannot access user presets via midi. This defeats the whole purpose of midi if you cannot access your custom programs. Also, the midi thru sends the same midi messages to my Bias amp. This is useless. With my Marshall JMP-1, I could access all programs and decide via the Marshall menu which midi thru signal to send to my old Digitech multi-effects device. This is NOT possible with the Behringer.

The manual is useless and MUSIC Tribe provided incorrect/inadequate information on the midi setup. What a load of junk!