Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P
Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P

Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P, Multi-Effects Processor from Behringer.

clitorix 07/19/2005

Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P : clitorix's user review

• Partager
First great prizes .. but the quality is she tell me? death breath ... when I arm myself before going to my Audigy Platinum 4 ...???? when I plug my Shure SM8 Live sound card no problem ... not a breath .. the total chaos ... an explanation?? same problem with 2 devices Beringher: virtualize and super voice pro and pro ... I do not understand .. Beringher .. King of the price but also of breath? Crivi me please .. thank you in advance (spammed@scarlet.be)