Oberheim GM-1000
tlmeb tlmeb
Publié le 04/11/08 à 05:41
Multi effects processor is 24Bit, unique fruit of the association between Gibson & Viscount Oberheim (Italian manufacturer of hardware trsrput electronic).
It's basically an effects processor, amp simulator East bass guitar. GM-1000 comes with its pdalier FC-3000.
Effects:
COMPRESSOR (CMP): Compressor, Limiter, Expander, Ducker Goddess, Frequency Selective Expander / Gate Dynamic Processor.
Distortion (DST): Distortion, Overdrive, Crunch.
EQUALIZER (EQ): 10 Bands Graphic EQ, Mono Parametric, Guitar, 5 Band Graphic, Parametric Stereo.
AMP SIMULATOR (GPA): Guitar, Bass.
MODULATION (MOD): Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Step Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato.
SPECIAL EFFECTS 1 (SP1): Wha-Wha, Comb Filter, Double Chorus, Ring Modulate, Auto Pan, Fade In
SPECIAL EFFECTS 2 (SP2): Shifting Delay, Voice 3 Pitch Shifter, Custom Shift, 4 Voice Chorus, Rotary Speaker, Denoiser.
DELAY (DLY): Standard Delay, Tap Delay, Stereo Delay, Multi Delay, Delay 1 Metronome, Metronome 2 Delay.
Reverb (REV): Reverb, Gate Reverb, Virtual Chamber.
TOOLS: Tuner, Spectrum Analyzer, MIDI monitor
Connections:
L / R in jack, L / R out jack, L / R in XLR, L / R XLR outs, 2 MIDI in, MIDI through 2, 1 MIDI out

The config is super simple and gnral ... ULTRA complte. GM-1000 has 4 banks (A, B, C & D) of 128 patches each, 512 in total.
All parameters are easily ditables trs. Once the patch (for very evocative: ACDC, Pantera, Marshall, JIMI ,...) slctionn the user can accder in two clicks and rotate button effect wish edit all custom settings and CRER own patches. All effects can very dclenchs MIDI, ideal for the live.

All effects are excellent! For against all are not equal. The distos, amp simulations and equalizers are HUGE! Same louse time effects, particularly the chorus and Shifting Delay. Small downside might be for the compression does not pump enough I got (at the same time I make electronic music ...)

For the story I am not guitarist at all, I heard for the first time according to someone who, unlike me, was and I took my snaps. The guy told me that all other effects processor / amp simulators were toys compared to GM-1000. Sincrement I think he had a point. There's no time I 've seen one sell in the U.S.. The seller prcis "PODKILLER" ... is exactly a.
I am not a guitarist when I even tent (for a comparison of curiosities GUITAR RIG 3 and GM-1000, turning a few gimmicks guitar ... the diffrence is AMAZING! Buy are about 600 euros a year I do it again this choice without hsit a minute. A machine of this quality!

PS: The pdalier comes with seems indestructible ...