Peavey DeltaFex
polo2bzh polo2bzh
Publié le 06/01/07 à 07:34
1U rack or no preset program, I use it as a modulation pedal in the loop of my amp. Very intuitive, immediate handling. If one uses the examples of the record, everything goes very fast after ... Level connectivity, input / output mono / stereo option (and there is rather vague for those who like me do not know the effect) to plug a controller for the "rotary speaker".

It can also be used in the loop of the sound, but now I have not yet had the opportunity to do so.

Simple, I know! I wanted to avoid the endless programming, it was all good! Once we found the desired balance between gain and out, it only remains to qualify with the wet / dry. Then select the desired effect, and all is set to the ear, and that is happiness!

Attention, Deltafex does not juxtapose the effects! We choose the position (1-16) corresponding to the desired effect, as a simple pedal. This is not a multi purpose we buy to add effects so.

7 reverbs
A delay + reverb
4 delays
A chorus
1 flange
1 phaser
A rotary speaker

I mute the bypass via the effects loop of the amp.

What can I say? Top! After, I do not think it corrects the shortcomings of the stuff either ... But when properly equipped, frankly, it sounds awfully good when it's settled!

For the price at today, it's worth it! Nine is no longer there I think ... And since the machine, my only regret is not finding the version "twin" which offers two devices in one and thus allows to couple two effects, which is the limit of Deltafex.