Prodyon adds Elektrono to Kontakt
Elektrono is the first expansion pack for the Prodyon Shortnoise 2 and is intended for electronic musicians, DJs and producers using Kontakt.
The Prodyon Elektrono library can be used with or without Shortnoise 2, but you’ll need the full version of Kontakt 5.1 and later anyway.
Elektrono features 150 instruments and 60 custom IRs for the convolution reverb in a 2GB library fully dedicated to EDM. You can alter the different instruments and sounds with the following features:
- 2 oscillators
- Mono mode with glide and portamento
- Modulation section for each oscillator
- 12 velocity modes
- Unisson with stereo spread
- Effect section
- EQ and compressor
- Tone with 32 waveforms to choose from
- Pattern-based sequencer with recorder and several modes
- Micro tuning with preset scales
- MIDI control
Elektrono is available for the introductory price of $24.95, and even $14.95 with the coupon code provided in the Prodyon newsletter (go subscribe now). This special price is offered until December 15th, the regular price will then be $39.99. Note that Shortnoise 2 also has a special price of $79.99 (or $69.99 if you receive the newsletter) instead of $199.99.
Audio demos are online at www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acon introduces a new EQ plug-in Acon Digital launches Equalize, a new 12-band parametric EQ for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Toontrack Metal Guitar Gods 2 for EZmix Toontrack launches for its Metal Month the second volume of its guitar amp and cab simulations for EZmix 2.
- 4 plug-ins in the UAD Software v7.11 The new version of the Universal Audio UAD Software for Apollo and UAD-2 interfaces includes 4 new-plug-ins, including the Manley Variable Mu.