Prodyon adds Elektrono to Kontakt
Elektrono is the first expansion pack for the Prodyon Shortnoise 2 and is intended for electronic musicians, DJs and producers using Kontakt.
The Prodyon Elektrono library can be used with or without Shortnoise 2, but you’ll need the full version of Kontakt 5.1 and later anyway.
Elektrono features 150 instruments and 60 custom IRs for the convolution reverb in a 2GB library fully dedicated to EDM. You can alter the different instruments and sounds with the following features:
- 2 oscillators
- Mono mode with glide and portamento
- Modulation section for each oscillator
- 12 velocity modes
- Unisson with stereo spread
- Effect section
- EQ and compressor
- Tone with 32 waveforms to choose from
- Pattern-based sequencer with recorder and several modes
- Micro tuning with preset scales
- MIDI control
Elektrono is available for the introductory price of $24.95, and even $14.95 with the coupon code provided in the Prodyon newsletter (go subscribe now). This special price is offered until December 15th, the regular price will then be $39.99. Note that Shortnoise 2 also has a special price of $79.99 (or $69.99 if you receive the newsletter) instead of $199.99.
Audio demos are online at www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.