Pro Snake MTS0800-15 Multicore
Rj_4000 Rj_4000

«  Small multi 8x furling »

Publié le 05/06/10 à 07:03
I have been using ... 1 day

Regarding my exprience, I worked mostly with models more 'pro', found in rental Gnrale.

Description and comment:
Small multi Lger 8 pairs microphones 15m reel.

At first sight, Plutt well built.

The reel is small, all plastic and looks a bit Lger for use.
It is equipped with a brake. But it does not prevent the cable from unravels everything.
In my opinion, should prvoir attachment to secure the connectors when the cables wound ets (for transportation).
Females on the drum are equipped facilities and a lock does not catch.

The panou is short: just enough to connect the 8 inputs on my DM1000 ...
The cables are protected coastal panou correctly, although not very thick, of course.
Amphenol connectors from Neutrik seem nearly equivalents in terms of use.

I think that is manufactured in Germany. In any case, the logo is clearly visible Dreitec. (For info, visit http://www.dreitec.eu).

Construction quite correct, therefore, for the hardware cheap.

First test: all the air cbl correctly. Dj is a.

I bought a Plutt to save rpeter and as multi scene.

For multi primary, I have a fawn all 24 / 8 30m ...