Ueberschall releases Score FX
Ueberschall has announced the release of Score FX. a new Liquid Player-based sample library.
According to Ueberschall, Score FX includes 7 Gb of brand new sonic stimulants and Features a progressive structure and layout made for building tracks from supplied "themes" and construction kits. We're told that thanks to the extended possibilities of Liquid you can shape individual notes within all the included phrases until each loop is tailored to your situation's needs. Making Score FX a unique package for mood stacking sound design around Cues / Animation / Spots / Songs / Game Audio.
28 construction kits with all individual parts provided, allowing you to rebuild and rearrange the kits. Each construction kit is at least one minute in length with complex textural design and contrast. Thousands of single accents, hits and stings, evolving soundscapes and organic rhythms are grouped into logical themes such as: "Concern", "Mysterious", "Pleasing" or "Scary". The complete library is very user friendly and is categorized for easy and fast access.
The single loops / shots come in three main categories:
1. Accents: The Accents include 954 small hits. From "confused" to "disturbed"--"piercing" and "high" to "worry and anxiety". Additionally there is a special folder with "Vocal Bits" in different styles.
2. Beds: The Beds concentrate on evolving and lively soundscapes. Each is about 30 sec to 1 min long and can be stretched or shortened with Liquid without any artifacts. All in all about 2GB of material in this section, 198 different samples, separated in 15 different folders.
3. Rhythms: The rhythms come with 362 files in 32 different folders. The complete loops can be time-shifted and pitched so it will perfectly fit to your production. Plus, apparently you can even pitch single hits out of one loop and create interesting new percussive sequences. Or combine different sequences together and create new patterns.
Score FX sound collections have been encoded for use with Ueberschall's Liquid Player to give complete flexibility. Liquid is an exclusive Virtual Instrument engine co-developed by Celemony, using Melodyne Technology, that works in all the popular DAWs.
All samples are recorded and programmed exclusively for Score FX and are 100% license free. No additional license permission required. You can use these samples in trailers, music library work, scores, songs--anything except for making sample CDs.
Liquid Player Features:
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Multiple content management.
- Edit start and ending.
- Quick sound browser.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Export to MIDI.
- Sync to host.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Highest quality recording equipment.
Pricing & Availability
Score FX is available now for $199 / €149 for Mac OS X and Windows in AU, VST and RTAS formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KResearch releases KR-Space v1.5 KResearch has announced that it has updated KR-Space to v1.5 which is a rather major reworking of the "modular reverb-echoes based multi-effect plug-in" for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig Session Native Instruments Announces GUITAR RIG SESSION, a new recording solution for guitarists, bass players and songwriters that according to NI, provides studio-quality results at an entry-level price.
- Garritan Authorized Steinway Shipping Garritan has announced that the Authorized Steinway Virtual Concert Grand Piano - Professional Edition, developed in collaboration with Steinway & Sons, has started shipping and is available now.