Almansa 403 Cedar

All user reviews for the Almansa 403 Cedar

Nylon String Guitar from Almansa .

• Almansa 403

Almansa 403 CedarPublished on 11/24/03 at 15:00
    I started playing classical guitar on an old Yamaha G-60a and after a couple years I decided I needed an instrument that would compliment my playing. I was looking for good quality, but I'm a bit of a cheap-arse, so I decided to go looking for a bargain. What I got turned out to be more of a steal. I paid $429.00 American for this beauty, and I swear it could sell for $600.00. Very good value.

The sound of this guitar is impeccable. I found a lot of guitars around this price range are thin and weak sounding, but when I tried this one, the sheer volume jumped out at me. Very good sound projection. The top is made of solid Cedar, which is very important. You need a solid top to have any kind of quality. The back and sides are made of mohogany. The neck is also made of mohogany.

Nothing.

The guitar seems to be very well made. Solid construction, well set up, good action. The laquer finish is flawless. The construction seems to be top notch. There are no frivolous appointments on the instrument, which helps keep the price down, but no sacrifice has been made in the actual construction of the instrument.

Over all, I would say that if you are in the marked for a low priced, kick arse guitar, then you should definately check one of these babies out. I highly doubt that you will be disapointed. I have tried out many, many quality instruments, and I am proud to say that I chose this one for my playing.