Cordoba C3M

All user reviews for the Cordoba C3M

Nylon String Guitar from Cordoba belonging to the Iberia series.

• Cordoba C3M

Cordoba C3MPublished on 05/19/11 at 15:00
    Cordoba is known for building acoustic instruments mainly guitars in all different shapes, sizes, price ranges and woods.

My local music shop just got this in as I was there hanging out. Of course I check out a new guitar! It is a 3/4 scale 6 string nylon string. It looked played and felt like an old Yamaha I have. Brand new this guitar is $199.

<a href="http://www.guitarvideochannel.com">http://www.guitarvideochannel.com</a>

The nut spacing was very accommodating to a regular 6 string slinger as myself. The radius I was flatter than I am used to, but once again very accommodating.

The tuners face backwards which is common on a classical or nylon string instrument, so I have to think twice before I tune, but that is life.

The satin finish is smooth. That helps the guitar react well to an environment. The satin finish mixed with the cedar top gave the guitar an instant broken in sound. People pay big bucks for that sound!

Sounds great, plays nice and is an attractive instrument. If you want to further your finger picking or are looking for a classical to flirt with on the side the Cordoba is an excellent choice.