The Octavius is designed to provide an octave-down and octave-up effect, which can be adjusted with the Lo Oct, High Oct, Master Mix, and Boost knobs.
The tri-tone generator pedal also features an On/Off footswitch and a Boost footswitch.
Octavius detailed specs:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC, 800 mA external power supply; runs on 100/115/230V AC/50–60Hz, dependent on country
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 155 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2,7 Vp/p
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9–12V DC Jack
- Controls: Lo Oct, High Oct, Master Mix, Boost
- Size Box: 100 × 120 × 55mm + switches and knobs
- Weight (excl. battery): 660 grams packed in box
Visit www.t-rex-effects.com for more on T-Rex.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.