TC Electronic introduces Sub'N'Up octaver
TC Electronic enlarges its TonePrint range with Sub'N'Up, a classic monophonic octaver pedal.
Sub 'N' Up Octaver is the latest addition to TC Electronic's line of game-changing TonePrint pedals. Announced as featuring an advanced octave engine, this pedal claims to offer everything from pristine polyphonic octaves to gritty old-school monophonic tones - right out of the box.
Sub 'N' Up features individual blend controls for dry, octave up and two sub-octaves, and is announced as able to deliver "flawless octave tones" on either complex chords or groovy single-note lines, while TonePrint and its built-in modulation algorithm opens up a world full of otherworldly octave tones never heard before.
- Advanced octave engine that promises "flawless polyphonic tracking"
- Old-school monophonic octaver
- TonePrint-engine with modulation
Street price is announced at $129. More details at www.tcelectronic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A review of the Keeley Mod Workstation pedal At this year’s NAMM show, Keeley Engineering showed off their new Workstation line of pedals, which combine the functionality of several Keeley pedals in one. Although recently released, the pedals are in short supply, but we were fortunate enough to get our hands on the Mod Workstation. It’s an analog multi-effects pedal with three independent effect sections: Mod, featuring eight different modulation effects; Drive, with two varieties of overdrive, and Drive/Boost, which offers clean boost or a third flavor of overdrive, and all three sections can be run together.
- Panama presents Fuego X amplifier Panama Guitars presents the Fuego X, a stripped-down, 15-watt all-tube version of the brand's Fuego amplifier.
- Walrus Audio Luminary Quad Octave Generator Walrus Audio presents the Luminary Quad Octave Generator pedal, which features four octaves and three onboard presets.