TC Electronic enlarges its TonePrint range with Sub'N'Up, a classic monophonic octaver pedal.
Sub 'N' Up Octaver is the latest addition to TC Electronic's line of game-changing TonePrint pedals. Announced as featuring an advanced octave engine, this pedal claims to offer everything from pristine polyphonic octaves to gritty old-school monophonic tones - right out of the box.
Sub 'N' Up features individual blend controls for dry, octave up and two sub-octaves, and is announced as able to deliver "flawless octave tones" on either complex chords or groovy single-note lines, while TonePrint and its built-in modulation algorithm opens up a world full of otherworldly octave tones never heard before.
- Advanced octave engine that promises "flawless polyphonic tracking"
- Old-school monophonic octaver
- TonePrint-engine with modulation
Street price is announced at $129. More details at www.tcelectronic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.