Studiologic upgrades its Numa Organ to v2
Studiologic announced the release of a new version of its digital Numa Organ physical modeling synth.
The Numa Organ 2 includes 7 tone wheel, electric and church organ models. The number of physical controls on the organ panel have been expanded to 30 and you can store 12 sound presets for instant recall.
- TP/8O semi-weighted waterfall-type keyboard (61 + 12 keys)
- 7 tone wheel, electric and church organ models
- Physical modeling synthesis
- 12 presets
- Effect processor (reverb, drive, KeyClick, Leakage)
- 9 drawbars
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Chorus/Vibrato control button
- Split, Transport/Tune features
- Output volume and EQ
- 2 L/R audio outputs (1/4” jack)
- 1 mini-jack stereo input
- 2 headphone outputs
- 2 USB ports (MIDI / Updates)
- MIDI In, Out and Thru DIN connectors
- 2 inputs for sustain/expression pedals
- 11-pin connector for rotary speaker control
- Dimensions: 1055 x 300 x 100mm
- Weight: 12kg
European MSRP of the Numa Organ 2 is 1190€. You’ll find all the details as well as audio demos at www.studiologic-music.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Hammond introduces the XK-1c organ Hammond is attending Summer NAMM in Nashville where they introduce the new XK-1c portable organ.
- [NAMM] Roland V-Combo VR-09 Performance keyboard Roland will introduce at NAMM the V-Combo VR-09 live performance keyboard which includes digital piano, organ and synth sounds.
- [NAMM] Clavia Nord C2D Clavia is launching a new organ, the Nord C2D, with two sets of physical drawbars per manual to play with.