Hammond XB-2
Hammond XB-2
louisdom louisdom
Publié le 07/29/08 à 06:04
Emulation of a b3 crésteur developed by the legendary B3. Of course it is, I believe, the first attempt at a keyboard of this type by Hammond. So the first version of a series that today is really improved. Still, the soul hammond is in the small animal.

Using not too complicated. It happens to decipher it all in minutes. The manual, I did not and I am going well. My chose the last model built by Hammond I (XR1 I think).

Typical Hammond sound. It is therefore the Hammond sound ... everything is ... not ... not all. It lacks the impact and rotary key click. For purists, it's annoying. For me, I alleviates the problem with a Boss RT20 that emulates many leslie effect.

I love the sounds and features zippers.

I wanted the sound hammond, I. Many groups today use this keyboard. It restores one's very drinkable. However, I am disappointed that some purists shun this model. It needs only an effect leslie drinking and setting particular sound that can easily have with a console.

By the way, the newer models, it offers some other sound or style rhodes wurlie. In my opinion it's useless. After all, we buy this type of keyboard to get the vintage sound of the b3!

I do not regret my purchase. It is the Hammond and I confess to being old school!