Viscount Intercontinental VS20
mihai.vasile.102 mihai.vasile.102

« Very good »

Published on 01/06/16 at 08:32
Audience: Anyone
I bought it used at a garage sale in October 2014, I use it at home during my spare time.
With it, I aimed at finding again the joyful moments I had when, as a kid, I used to play with that belonging to our neighbour, which was quite similar to this one.

I like its sturdiness and reliability (it was built in... 1975!). Although not numerous, its sounds are very vintage-oriented and pleasant. For the rest, the keys themselves are soft and lightweighted.
I regret the lack of a modulation pedal and a second keyboard.
Overall, the VS-20 Intercontinental is a very good small, 61-keys organ.

Images linked to this review