Behringer XiControl for X32 updated to v2.0
Behringer has updated its iPad remote control application for the X32 mixer to version 2.0.
New in this version:
- FX editing pages including GEQ remote editing functions
- Dynamics editing (new tab under Detail editing) gives access to Compressor parameters
- Scenes Manager (functions of the Scene's Home and Utility page) for naming and recalling scenes
- Recorder screens (very similar to the console GUI, but without the file browser) allow to start recording or playback
- P16 routing page (as a separate top-row tab, rather than under Setup) for checking and modifying the Ultranet assignments
- Completely re-skinned GUI featuring many new control elements
- Better overall performance, even on older devices
The app is free and available on the Apple AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A light version of the Auria DAW on the iPad Wavemachine Labs has launched a streamlined version of its Auria sequencer on the iPad.
- Nektar announce Panorama support for Cubase Nektar have announced the integration with Steinberg's acclaimed DAW Cubase for their Panorama P4 and P6 USB controller keyboards.
- Native Instruments Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass Native Instruments has launched a new Scarbee Bass virtual instrument for Kontakt, this time it is a Rickenbacker 4003.