A light version of the Auria DAW on the iPad
Wavemachine Labs has launched a streamlined version of its Auria sequencer on the iPad.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad, with professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase).
• 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to the full 48-tracks Auria version).
• Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording in full Auria version), camera Connection Kit required.
• 24-bit recording
• Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported)
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 2 Assignable subgroups (upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
• Waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more
• Snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Optional video import feature allows sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Adjustable pan laws
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
• Includes a demo song mixed on Auria by Grammy winning producer/engineer David Kahne.
Auria LE requires the iPad 2 or later with iOS 5.0 minimum. You can download it from the AppStore for 21.99€/$24.99/
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nektar announce Panorama support for Cubase Nektar have announced the integration with Steinberg's acclaimed DAW Cubase for their Panorama P4 and P6 USB controller keyboards.
- Native Instruments Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass Native Instruments has launched a new Scarbee Bass virtual instrument for Kontakt, this time it is a Rickenbacker 4003.
- [NAMM] Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Interface Focusrite is pleased to announce the Scarlett 18i20, the latest in its popular series of USB 2.0 interfaces with 18 ins and 20 outs.