[NAMM] More details about the Schecter amps
Schecter posted the first details about the Hellraiser 100 guitar amplifiers.
It is confirmed that a 2x12 combo will be launched along the head and cabs, which answers the question were asking last week.
Here are some of the specifications of the Hellraiser 100 :
- Made in the USA
- All Tube design
- 1/2 Power Switch (100w/50w)
- 2 Independent Channels with Separate EQ and Boost
- Innovative 'Focus' Control Optimized for 7 and 8 string range
- 'Tight' feature
- Speaker cabs loaded with Celestion Vintage 30s
- Innovative Inputs for Passive and Active Guitars
- XLR Direct Output with Straight or Slant Speaker Emulation
- Designed by world renowned amp designer James Brown
We'll still have to be patient and wait another 10 days before we discover the amps at NAMM...
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Harmonix HOG2 and the HOG2 Controller The Electro-Harmonix Harmonic Octave Generator is back in a second version with an update foot controller and more features.
- [NAMM] MI Effects announces the Super Crunch Box MI Effects will present at NAMM the final version of its Super Crunch Box, a feature-boosted version of its distorsion pedal.
- [NAMM] Gretsch launches a Billy Duffy Falcon Gretsch adds to its Artist Series the White Falcon Billy Duffy Signature, an all-white archtop guitar.