Schecter posted the first details about the Hellraiser 100 guitar amplifiers.
It is confirmed that a 2×12 combo will be launched along the head and cabs, which answers the question were asking last week.
Here are some of the specifications of the Hellraiser 100 :
- Made in the USA
- All Tube design
- 1/2 Power Switch (100w/50w)
- 2 Independent Channels with Separate EQ and Boost
- Innovative 'Focus’ Control Optimized for 7 and 8 string range
- 'Tight’ feature
- Speaker cabs loaded with Celestion Vintage 30s
- Innovative Inputs for Passive and Active Guitars
- XLR Direct Output with Straight or Slant Speaker Emulation
- Designed by world renowned amp designer James Brown
We’ll still have to be patient and wait another 10 days before we discover the amps at NAMM…
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.