Faders is a Core MIDI application that controls external MIDI devices by sending MIDI CC messages from the iPad.
4 sliders each with up to 3 control change parameters can be assigned for each of 50 Templates. This application is designed to offernew ways for sonically tweaking the synthesizer.
- Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connection which enables wireless control.
- If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone/iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
- Universal Controller with 4 faders
- Each Fader has two assignable controls with “control change no.” , ”parameter range” and “Channel Number”
- Minimum and Maximum value are assignable for each Control Change
- Learn mode will receive the MIDI signal from external MIDI device and automatically assigns the parameter.
- Customizable skins (PM1D, MOTIF XF) available
- Choose your own look for the faders, panel, scribble strip and scale
For detailed information, visit http://4wrd.it/YAMAHASYNTH.
In order to establish a WiFi connection, download the OS updater for MOTIF XF from 4wrd.it/YAMAHASYNTH and purchase a compatible WiFi USB adapter.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tonehammer Ambient Guitar for Kontakt Tonehammer has released Ambient Guitar, a sound library for Kontakt featuring a collection of ambient samples made with guitars, FX and amps.
- Gen16 Groove Player Gen16, the Zildjian Company’s new division, has launched a new website, and will soon release two new virtual products, the Groove Player app for iPhone and iPad and the Gen16Grooves.com website.
- H3D, Now with ProTools Support Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today that they updated H3D, their 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations, to version 1.1.2 on Windows and Mac OS X.