Ovation Adamas WT
Ovation presents the Adamas WT Acoustic Electric Guitar, the first model to use fiberglass and a solid spruce top.
- BODY: Contour
- BODY MATERIAL: Hand-crafted fiberglass cloth
- TOP: AAA Grade Solid Spruce
- BRACING: Quintad
- EPAULETS: Exotic hardwoods
- NECK:5-piece Mahogany/Maple
- NECK PROFILE: Vintage Ovation “Soft V”
- NECK FINISH: Satin Natural
- PEGHEAD: Walnut Overlay
- FINGERBOARD: Resin Impregnated Walnut
- F/B INLAYS: Maple
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 ¼”
- BRIDGE: Carved Walnut
- TUNERS: Gold Schaller
- PREAMP: OP Pro Studio w/ ¼” and XLR outputs
- PICKUP: Ovation OCP-1
List Price: $3,999.00
Check out www.ovationguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PRS SE Orianthi One of the first SE models to feature PRS birds, the SE Orianthi Model SE is based off the PRS Custom 24 model with special appointments, including a Korina back, Red Sparkle finish, and a signature “O” at the 12th fret.
- Basone Guitars Eschaton Basone Guitars has produced the “Eschaton”, a shape Basone is now offering as one of its base models.
- Tascam TG-7 Tuner/Metronome According to Tascam, their new TG-7 tuner/metronome "combines fast pitch detection with an LCD display to tune up guitars and basses."