[NAMM] Cordoba presents the Mini O-CE
Cordoba introduces the new Mini O-CE, the first of their Mini travel instrument models to offer a cutaway and pickup.
Announced as offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with a loud voice, the Mini O-CE features a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides for a rich, warm tone and exotic appearance. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped mahogany neck and 1.96" (50mm) nut width aim at offering the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar.
Full specs include:
- Solid ovangkol top
- Ovangkol back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and binding
- Matte finish
- Cordoba 2Band pickup
- 50mm nut width
- 510mm scale length
- Factory-equipped with Cordoba Mini strings
- Included Cordoba gig bag.
MSRP is $319.99. More details available at Cordoba Guitars' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!