[NAMM] Cordoba presents the Mini O-CE
Cordoba introduces the new Mini O-CE, the first of their Mini travel instrument models to offer a cutaway and pickup.
Announced as offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with a loud voice, the Mini O-CE features a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides for a rich, warm tone and exotic appearance. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped mahogany neck and 1.96" (50mm) nut width aim at offering the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar.
Full specs include:
- Solid ovangkol top
- Ovangkol back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and binding
- Matte finish
- Cordoba 2Band pickup
- 50mm nut width
- 510mm scale length
- Factory-equipped with Cordoba Mini strings
- Included Cordoba gig bag.
MSRP is $319.99. More details available at Cordoba Guitars' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.