[NAMM] Cordoba presents the Mini O-CE
Cordoba introduces the new Mini O-CE, the first of their Mini travel instrument models to offer a cutaway and pickup.
Announced as offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with a loud voice, the Mini O-CE features a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides for a rich, warm tone and exotic appearance. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped mahogany neck and 1.96" (50mm) nut width aim at offering the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar.
Full specs include:
- Solid ovangkol top
- Ovangkol back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and binding
- Matte finish
- Cordoba 2Band pickup
- 50mm nut width
- 510mm scale length
- Factory-equipped with Cordoba Mini strings
- Included Cordoba gig bag.
MSRP is $319.99. More details available at Cordoba Guitars' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A review of the Electro-Harmonix Cock Fight pedal Wah pedals are useful for more than just the standard “wah wah” effect. Sweeping the pedal’s filter to find a cool tone and then leaving it static as you play is also very effective. Known as the “cocked wah” effect, that’s the basis of Electro-Harmonix’s Cock Fight pedal, along with built in fuzz and a talking wah.
- EHX introduces the Soul Pog Electro-Harmonix has combined its Soul Food Transparent Overdrive and Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator in a single, multi-effect pedal.
- PRS brings back bolt-on neck CE 24 model With the CE 24, PRS brings the bolt-on platform back to the brand's main lineup, adding some significant updates on the way.