[NAMM] LE 000-28M Eric Clapton Sunburst
Martin announced the Limited Edition 000-28M Eric Clapton Sunburst acoustic guitar.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Carpathian Spruce
- ROSETTE: Style 45
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: HD Zig-Zag
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Fine Herringbone
- SIDE INLAY: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- BACK INLAY: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified V
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/SquareTaper
- HEADPLATE: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamond & Squares- Long Pattern/Bordered in M.O.P./Signature Between 19th & 20th Frets
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss w/ 1935 Sunburst
- FINISH NECK: Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/4''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Waverly Nickel w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Light Phosphor Bronze (MEC12 )
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Bone w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 533E Geib style
- INTERIOR LABEL: Signed By Eric Clapton Numbered In Sequence With Total (461 combined)
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
List Price $6999.00
For more info, check out www.mguitar.com/guitars.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!