[NAMM] LE OM-42 Cambodian Rosewood
Martin & Co. has announced the Limited Edition OM-42 Cambodian Rosewood acoustic guitar.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- ROSETTE: Style 45
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Cambodian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: Style 45 Golden Era
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Cambodian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Style 42
- SIDE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BACK INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid Cambodian Rosewood /Golden Era C.F. Martin Block - Select Abalone Pearl
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 45 Snowflakes - Golden Era w/ Special Island Scroll Appointments
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- FINISH NECK: Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Long Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/4''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Bone - Drop-In Long Saddle
- TUNING MACHINES: Gold Open-Geared w/ Engraved Button
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Camel Bone w/ Select Pearl Dots
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color - Beveled & Polished
- CASE: 533E Geib style
- INTERIOR LABEL: Signed by CFM IV, Numbered In Sequence with Total (TBD)
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
List Price $9999.00
For more info, visit www.mguitars.com/guitars.